A lot of times, students fail to observe basic rules of writing and the end result has always been attainment of poor grades in not only regular essay writing exercises but also in term paper writing. Well, over the years, efforts have been made to assist students facing problems with writing a good academic papers and one of the suggestion which has been forwarded by scholars to help students craft something phenomenal is writing prompts. The question is; what are writing prompts and how do they help students partake in the activity of composing academic papers with much ease?
Writing prompts basically denote key areas, events or people or aspects from which a student can come up with a good academic paper topic. For example, if you are a student of environmental studies, there are plenty of things that goes around in the environment and which you can use to better your understanding of literary composition. It is from this that you can begin to brainstorm on among things, the probable topics you can write on. With writing prompts, it is therefore agreeable that academic paper composition has become a lot easier compared to many years back when everything was left to students.
In book and on the web, you can find thousands of writing prompts on any topic. However, it is always important to ascertain what you are looking into as possible writing prompt as credible so that at the end of the day, you have something meaningful to put down on paper. In this post, we take you through some literary essay prompts that will help boost you interest in writing, so read on for more information.
- The environment. You can brainstorm on a number of essays topics on the environment then come up with phenomenal masterpiece
- Diseases are all around us. This is also another area you can base your writing on by narrowing down to a particular topic
- A global disaster is also another area to think about and here you can talk of floods, earthquakes and wars.
- Global warming is also a good prompt to help you come up with a great essay topic
- Politics and leadership is another ideal prompt to help you get a topic idea
- Terrorism and radicalization is also another interesting area to look into
- Technology can give you an idea of which topic to create an article on
- Social media and learning is something you should think about
- Teenage and early pregnancies
- Gendered violence is a good area to delve into